Vogue women /Publication details: London : Pavilion, 2000.Description: 176 pages : portraits (some color) ; 33 cmISBN:
- Vogue (London, England)
- Women -- United States -- Biography
- Women -- Great Britain -- Biography
- Fashion -- United States -- Biography
- Fashion -- Great Britain -- Biography
- Women in popular culture -- United States
- Women in popular culture -- Great Britain
- Fashion photography -- United States -- History -- 20th century
- Fashion photography -- Great Britain -- History -- 20th century
- TT505.A1 H6923 2000
|Item type||Current library||Collection||Call number||Copy number||Status||Notes||Date due||Barcode|
|Book||Whitecliffe Library General Shelves||General||TT 505 HOW (Browse shelf(Opens below))||1||Available||Donated by Rosemary Smith, 2018.||0016224|
Royalty - Society girls - Dynasties - Models - Stars - Waifs - Icons.
Vogue has, since 1916, defined the essence of glamour and style. Distinguished, notorious, beautiful, sexy, or striking, the singular women featured throughout the twentieth century in Vogue's glossy pages set exceptional standards of taste and fashion. With a selection of over 120 of the finest photographic images taken from the unique archives at Vogue, Georgina Howell reviews the achievements of the key female icons of our times. -- cover.